Tipton St John still have work to do to avoid Fresha League relegation
- Credit: Archant
Tipton St John still have work to do to make sure they start next season in the second tier of the Fresha League.
They were in action last night at promotion chasing Tiverton Town and then entertain Bow AAC on Saturday.
Tipton must play their final six games in the space of just 13 days for they host Colyton on Wednesday May 1, entertain University three days after that and they travel to Bow AAC on May 6 before ending their league campaign at home to Cullompton Rangers on May 8.
It may yet prove to be a season that goes to the very last game!
The Fresha League Division One table before last nights game at Tiverton Town;
You may also want to watch:
P W D L F A Pts
East Budleigh 24 7 4 13 31 52 25
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 5 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 6 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 9 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
Tipton St John 20 3 7 10 26 53 16
Cullompton Rangers 19 2 3 14 24 50 9
Culm United 20 2 3 15 14 54 9
Colyton 21 1 5 15 22 62 8