Tipton St John still have work to do to avoid Fresha League relegation
- Credit: Archant
Tipton St John still have work to do to make sure they start next season in the second tier of the Fresha League.
They were in action last night at promotion chasing Tiverton Town and then entertain Bow AAC on Saturday.
Tipton must play their final six games in the space of just 13 days for they host Colyton on Wednesday May 1, entertain University three days after that and they travel to Bow AAC on May 6 before ending their league campaign at home to Cullompton Rangers on May 8.
It may yet prove to be a season that goes to the very last game!
The Fresha League Division One table before last nights game at Tiverton Town;
You may also want to watch:
P W D L F A Pts
East Budleigh 24 7 4 13 31 52 25
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
Tipton St John 20 3 7 10 26 53 16
Cullompton Rangers 19 2 3 14 24 50 9
Culm United 20 2 3 15 14 54 9
Colyton 21 1 5 15 22 62 8