Tipton to host Lympstone
- Credit: Archant
Tipton St John entertain Lympstone in a Macron League Division Two game on Saturday (February 18).
Last Sunday, Tipton were 1-0 winers at Otterton to make progress in the Grandisson Cup.
That was the perfect tonic for the side after their 5-2 defeat in their previous outing - a league game at Heavitree United.
Tipton go into the meeting with Lympstone sitting 10th in the table, two points above the Lympets who sit third from bottom.
A home win would move Tipton away from the danger zone and might even launch a bid to reach the top six -which is currently 10 points away from them.
You may also want to watch:
Newton Poppleford travel to Bampton to contest Division Three points.
The Popples have four games left in their campaign, three away before their final home game of the season.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 3 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 4 Peninsula League season could be over
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
They go to Bamton sitting eighth, six points off the drop zone.