Triples tennis at Sidford Tennis Club
- Credit: Archant
The Sidford Tennis Club celebrations on Sunday (May 13) include a triples competition.
Triples tennis is very popular in the United States - it’s great fun and very social with a bit of team-based competition thrown in! Players rotate their position on the court after each point is played.
Basic racket skills are all that is needed with the ball being fed in by an assistant to start the rallies.
Teams consist of three to four players and there’s refreshments, music and a party atmosphere also being provided on Sunday.
You can register a team before the event, and if that’s what you’d like to do then contact Daryl Bass via email at Daryl.email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Sunday’s triples tennis is all part of the club’s 70th Anniversary celebrations with the triples competition getting under way from 2.15pm.
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 5 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 6 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 10 Demand for properties in Sidmouth is high as South West becomes more desirable