Tuley plays 475th game for Otterton
- Credit: Archant
Otterton player Si Tuley made his 475th appearance for the club’s Saturday side on Wednesday night.
Otterton travelled into Exeter where they shared eight goals with hosts Pinhoe. The Otterton goals were scored by Lee Mitchell (2), Ryan Wright and Dale Roberts.
It was Roberts who got the Otterton goal in Saturday’s Macron League Division Three 2-1 defeat at University last Saturday.
Otterton Reserves were also in midweek action and, like the club’s first team, they drew their game, in their case, sharing four goals with hosts Tedburn St Mary. Wayne Gooding and Dave Clow scored the goals. Last Saturday, the second team won 3-0 at home to Okehampton thanks to goals from Ryan Edwards, Tom Green and Marc Bowles.
Otterton first team host Sandford tomorrow (Saturday) and then complete their Division Three season with an away game at Crediton United on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Otterton Reserves complete their season next Saturday (May 19) when they entertain Pinhoe Reserves.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 3 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 4 Peninsula League season could be over
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 8 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways