Tuley plays 475th game for Otterton
- Credit: Archant
Otterton player Si Tuley made his 475th appearance for the club’s Saturday side on Wednesday night.
Otterton travelled into Exeter where they shared eight goals with hosts Pinhoe. The Otterton goals were scored by Lee Mitchell (2), Ryan Wright and Dale Roberts.
It was Roberts who got the Otterton goal in Saturday’s Macron League Division Three 2-1 defeat at University last Saturday.
Otterton Reserves were also in midweek action and, like the club’s first team, they drew their game, in their case, sharing four goals with hosts Tedburn St Mary. Wayne Gooding and Dave Clow scored the goals. Last Saturday, the second team won 3-0 at home to Okehampton thanks to goals from Ryan Edwards, Tom Green and Marc Bowles.
Otterton first team host Sandford tomorrow (Saturday) and then complete their Division Three season with an away game at Crediton United on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Otterton Reserves complete their season next Saturday (May 19) when they entertain Pinhoe Reserves.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 4 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 5 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 6 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 7 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 8 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 9 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution