Velo Vintage IV set to be run alongside Exmouth Town Council Christmas Cracker event
The fourth Velo Vintage Occasion and Ride is now open for ticket sales.
The event organisers are pleased to announce that they are delighted to be working with Carol and Marc of Ringtons on the December event.
Ringtons is a family firm that was established in 1907 and provides a stunning range of teas as well as many other scrumptious goodies.
The Velo Vintage event is also part of the Exmouth Town Council Christmas Cracker.
The theme this time round is 1930s to 1950s with a lot of encouragement for 1940 to 1945 and organisers are expecting a fine display of uniforms, which are always good in cold weather!
You may also want to watch:
Any age of bicycle is welcome. In the three previous events there has been a mixture of cycles from 1905 to brand new!
For more information on the event and to make a booking visit www.velovintage.co.uk
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 Art shop thanks customers who have shown support
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients