Velo Vintage IV set to be run alongside Exmouth Town Council Christmas Cracker event
The fourth Velo Vintage Occasion and Ride is now open for ticket sales.
The event organisers are pleased to announce that they are delighted to be working with Carol and Marc of Ringtons on the December event.
Ringtons is a family firm that was established in 1907 and provides a stunning range of teas as well as many other scrumptious goodies.
The Velo Vintage event is also part of the Exmouth Town Council Christmas Cracker.
The theme this time round is 1930s to 1950s with a lot of encouragement for 1940 to 1945 and organisers are expecting a fine display of uniforms, which are always good in cold weather!
You may also want to watch:
Any age of bicycle is welcome. In the three previous events there has been a mixture of cycles from 1905 to brand new!
For more information on the event and to make a booking visit www.velovintage.co.uk
- 1 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 4 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 10 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb