Vicary nets four as Sidmouth Warriors Under-9s win well
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Warriors Under-9s were 6-1 winners when they faced Central Reds.
Warriors began slowly, but patiently, and took an eighth minute lead through Lucas Vicary. The Exeter side hit back and punished some poor marking to level on the stroke of half-time.
After the break Lucas O’Connor was introduced to the action and he struck almost immediately, slotting home a terrific pass from Dylan Robbins.
Robbins repeated his ‘assist’ role to set up Vicary to make it 3-1.
Alistair Mounoury was next to provide a couple of assists as he provided the passes for O’Connor to score the fourth before Vicary completed his hat-trick.
You may also want to watch:
A wonderful Jamie White run ended with him crossing for Vicary to net his fourth and the Warriors’ sixth, and final goal. Four-goal Vicary was named the Warriors Man of the Match.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls