Willoughby lands first place in Sidmouth Ladies’ Par competition
- Credit: Archant
The sun shone, smiling face all around as Sidmouth Ladies’ competed in a Par competition on Wednesday, writes Ros Eaton.
Nobody dared to pass comment that maybe the ball was rolling just a little too much!
For many of us it was wonderful to be on the course enjoying playing.
For others it was even better to be able to submit a good score at the end.
Ann Willoughby played extremely well to take first place, with second place going to a lady who has only recently taken up the sport and has just gained her handicap, Sue Hackett.
You may also want to watch:
Anne Blackler was in third place whilst Sheila Skittrall picks up the money for the two’s competition.
What good company Sue was in, all the other names mentioned in this report are past captains!
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 6 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 7 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge