Willoughby lands first place in Sidmouth Ladies’ Par competition
- Credit: Archant
The sun shone, smiling face all around as Sidmouth Ladies’ competed in a Par competition on Wednesday, writes Ros Eaton.
Nobody dared to pass comment that maybe the ball was rolling just a little too much!
For many of us it was wonderful to be on the course enjoying playing.
For others it was even better to be able to submit a good score at the end.
Ann Willoughby played extremely well to take first place, with second place going to a lady who has only recently taken up the sport and has just gained her handicap, Sue Hackett.
You may also want to watch:
Anne Blackler was in third place whilst Sheila Skittrall picks up the money for the two’s competition.
What good company Sue was in, all the other names mentioned in this report are past captains!
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 10 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary