Young Sidmouth in goal rush agaisnt plucky Milwey Rise
Sidmouth Town under-13s registered their first East Devon Youth League win of the season with a 14-0 success over Milwey Rise.
Joe Buckland got things up and running and it was soon 2-0 when Connor Murphy netted.
Three more goals arrived before half-time with Buckland getting his second and then jack West struck with his first ever goal – that costing his watching, and proud, Father, �20! Roel Ruigrok added the fifth just before the break.
Town boss Sean Murphy changed things about for the second half but the dominance continued with regular defender Jamie Newberry bagging a brace before Alex Stone got his name on the score sheet.
With man of the match Ben Miler a constant source of great balls from either flank the goals kept coming.
You may also want to watch:
Buckland sealed his hat-trick, Newberry also grabbed a treble and there was one too for Miller with West and Matt Jones completing the scoring.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open