All go at Sidmouth’s Cellar Bar
Sidmouth’s Cellar Bar offers range of entertainment
POPULAR: Jazz in the Afternoon sessions continue at the Cellar Bar at Kennaway House, Sidmouth, this Sunday (June 27), with Pete Allen’s Solo Jazz Show.
Starting at 3pm, with doors open from 2.15pm, the music will go on until 5.30pm and entrance is �6, payable on the door.
Roger Marks Brass Farthings makes an appearance on Sunday, July 25; same times, same price, and a licensed bar and light snacks will be available at both performances. Monthly jazz sessions have been planned until the end of the year.
SALSA: Sonja Heigl from Exmouth will hold a five week intensive summer special salsa course in the Cellar Bar, Kennaway House, Sidmouth, beginning on Thursday, July 29. The course will have a free introductory class on that day for anyone wanting to join in.
You may also want to watch:
Sonja said: “I have been teaching for five years and dancing for eight. I will do the majority of the teaching and my colleague, Steve Parker, will demonstrate the men’s steps.”
More details from Kennaway House (01395) 515551.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 Art shop thanks customers who have shown support
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients