Author Jane Corry to give talk to help raise money for Sidmouth Library
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to Sidmouth Library will get the chance to hear a talk by author Jane Corry.
Best-selling author Jane Corry will be presenting a talk at Sidmouth Library next week.
Jane, whose book I Looked Away, was recently listed as number three in the Sunday Times best-seller list, will be talking about her latest novel.
The plot of the book revolves around an incident involving Ellie and her grandson, Josh, which takes place while she cares for him on her regular Monday babysitting sessions.
When her husband receives a phone call, Ellie is distracted and takes her eyes off Josh, which is when the accident happens that will change her life forever.
You may also want to watch:
Along with a talk about her book, Jane will also be providing some tips about writing.
The event is due to take place on Tuesday, July 30, 3.30pm-4.30pm, with tickets, which must be bought in advance, costing £5.
- 1 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 2 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 3 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 4 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 5 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 6 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
Those attending will also be able to enjoy a cream tea.
All proceeds from the event will go to Sidmouth Library.