Bestselling author Ben Aaronovitch to do book signing in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate Independent Bookshop Week, best-selling author Ben Aaronovitch will be coming to town.
The author of the novel series Rivers of London will be at an evening event at The Cornish Bakery, in High Street, on Friday, June 21.
Ben, who is also a screenwriter, will be signing copies of his latest book The October Man.
Tickets are £12.99 and includes a signed book, or £3 without.
Carl East, manager at Winstone's Independent Booksellers, said: "Independent Bookshop Week is an important part of the bookselling calendar as supported by the Booksellers Association. We have various offers on particular special editions, a free £5 book token opportunity for up to 100 customers, and an evening event with renowned author Ben Aaronovitch."
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, author Dave Hamilton spoke at Kennaway House about his books Wild Ruins and Wild Ruins BC.
Call Winstones on 01395 579969 to buy tickets.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 3 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 4 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 5 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 6 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 7 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 8 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 9 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 10 Artists given a masterclass in watercolour painting