Bestselling author Ben Aaronovitch to do book signing in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate Independent Bookshop Week, best-selling author Ben Aaronovitch will be coming to town.
The author of the novel series Rivers of London will be at an evening event at The Cornish Bakery, in High Street, on Friday, June 21.
Ben, who is also a screenwriter, will be signing copies of his latest book The October Man.
Tickets are £12.99 and includes a signed book, or £3 without.
Carl East, manager at Winstone's Independent Booksellers, said: "Independent Bookshop Week is an important part of the bookselling calendar as supported by the Booksellers Association. We have various offers on particular special editions, a free £5 book token opportunity for up to 100 customers, and an evening event with renowned author Ben Aaronovitch."
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, author Dave Hamilton spoke at Kennaway House about his books Wild Ruins and Wild Ruins BC.
Call Winstones on 01395 579969 to buy tickets.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 5 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 8 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start