Budleigh’s male choir leads carols in Plymouth
Moving concert links Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir and the Military Wives Choir to remember fallen
MEMBERS of Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir sang and led carols at the Royal British Legion Carol Concert in Plymouth on Saturday.
The choir was joined for the moving Remembrance of the Recent Fallen concert by the Military Wives Choir, who recently appeared on TV with Gareth Malone to talk about their formation.
The concert was cancelled last year because of bad weather, so Budleigh’s choir was delighted to share a stage with the ladies, who have made such a profound impression on everyone.
Stan Browning, for Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir, said: “This wonderful event was the last of?cial concert for our current musical director, Allen Coles.”
You may also want to watch:
Peter Good, who is currently studying at Exeter University, has been appointed new MD and will join the choir in January.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 7 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 8 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend