Camping at Crealy throughout August
For the first time, Devon's Crealy is inviting visitors to camp over at the attraction during August. Until this summer, the attraction has hosted an Annual Campover event, which has been increasingly successful, prompting the extension to extra dates in August.
For the first time, Devon's Crealy are inviting visitors to camp over at the attraction during August.
Until this summer, the attraction has hosted an Annual Campover event, which has been increasingly successful, prompting the extension to extra dates in August.
With newly installed toilet, shower and washing up facilities, along with the use of a heated swimming pool during the day, the camp site is already proving popular with guests. Visitors who wish to camp are required to pre-book their pitch stating whether they will be camping in a tent, mobile home or caravan.
Angela Wright, MBE, Managing Director, said: "We are very excited about inviting guests to camp at Crealy during August. A stay on our campsite is a great value family break as the cost of camping includes entry to the park throughout the visit, plus morning on the farm Eexperiences where guests can help milk the cows, bring the ponies in and give our animals their breakfast."
You may also want to watch:
Camping bookings are currently being taken at Crealy's Reception, with information online at www.crealy.co.uk .
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 7 Run for donkeys in the world’s biggest marathon
- 8 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 9 Festival will bring a much-needed boost to the town
- 10 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival