Classic car show fundraiser for Sidmouth Lifeboat
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Lifeboat will benefit from a celebration of classic cars that promises to be the biggest one yet.
Now in its seventh year, the Devon Rover P4 Drivers Guild show will be staged at the new venue of the Blue Ball Inn at Sandygate, near Clyst St Mary, from 11am until 4.30pm this Saturday (June 24).
Parked alongside a display of classic Rovers such as the P4, P5, P6 and SD1 will be other popular classics, including MGB, Minis, Jaguars, some American cars and Triumphs.
Guild member Ian Hartnell said: “By mid May we had reached the maximum number of cars we can fit into the display field, so we are definitely on course to have our biggest turnout of classic cars yet.
“Our thanks to all those who have booked in with us and if you have not booked in yet, we would still love to see your classic car parked in the main car park as you join us for what is a friendly and enjoyable show.”
You may also want to watch:
Details: Ian 01395 568034.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford