Classic jazz on offer at Sidmouth’s Sidholme Hotel
Sidmouth man organises jazz event to boost Sidmouth Lions Club charities
A Sidmouth man has organised a concert that he hopes will boost Sidmouth Lions Club charities.
Wally Cotgrave from Winslade Road, who is recovering from keyhole surgery, wants to alert residents to the forthcoming event at the Sidholme Hotel, Sidmouth, on Thursday, February 24 at 8pm.
Chris Gradwell from Beer, fresh from a concert in Wigmore Hall, will play saxophones with Kate Walker on vocals and Andrew Daldorph on piano.
They will perform the music of George Gershwin, Cole Porter, Bix Beiderbecke and Duke Ellington from a classic age of jazz.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets will be available shortly from No 83 for Cards, Sidmouth High Street, priced �8.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 Art shop thanks customers who have shown support
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients