SIDMOUTH Conservative Club will host a World s Biggest Coffee Morning for Macmillan Cancer Support on Friday, September 25. Doors open at 10.30am and there will be hand-crafted cards on sale, together with a prize draw.
SIDMOUTH Conservative Club will host a World's Biggest Coffee Morning for Macmillan Cancer Support on Friday, September 25. Doors open at 10.30am and there will be hand-crafted cards on sale, together with a prize draw. There will also be a chance to enter the John Lewis grid game to win a top prize of �7,000 in store vouchers, or one of many other voucher prizes offered.
Macmillan wants to raise �8,000,000 through its coffee mornings nationwide.
Organiser Julie Hart said: "We support several charities throughout the year and Macmillan is one of the most deserving and worthwhile as many more Macmillan nurses are needed.
Ciaran Devan, chief executive for Macmillan, said:
You may also want to watch:
"There's no right or wrong way to take part in the World's Biggest Coffee Morning, whether you hold a coffee morning like Sidmouth Conservative Club, roll out the tea trolley at work for elevenses with colleagues or lay on a glamorous coffee-themed cocktail evening."
To register a coffee event call (0845) 602 1246 or go to www.macmillan.org. uk.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 6 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 7 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge