SIDMOUTH Conservative Club will host a World s Biggest Coffee Morning for Macmillan Cancer Support on Friday, September 25. Doors open at 10.30am and there will be hand-crafted cards on sale, together with a prize draw.
SIDMOUTH Conservative Club will host a World's Biggest Coffee Morning for Macmillan Cancer Support on Friday, September 25. Doors open at 10.30am and there will be hand-crafted cards on sale, together with a prize draw. There will also be a chance to enter the John Lewis grid game to win a top prize of �7,000 in store vouchers, or one of many other voucher prizes offered.
Macmillan wants to raise �8,000,000 through its coffee mornings nationwide.
Organiser Julie Hart said: "We support several charities throughout the year and Macmillan is one of the most deserving and worthwhile as many more Macmillan nurses are needed.
Ciaran Devan, chief executive for Macmillan, said:
You may also want to watch:
"There's no right or wrong way to take part in the World's Biggest Coffee Morning, whether you hold a coffee morning like Sidmouth Conservative Club, roll out the tea trolley at work for elevenses with colleagues or lay on a glamorous coffee-themed cocktail evening."
To register a coffee event call (0845) 602 1246 or go to www.macmillan.org. uk.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 5 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 6 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 10 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout