Colaton Raleigh artist’s Christmas exhibition invite
Artist Alan Cotton opens studio for three-day pre-Christmas exhibition
ARTIST Alan Cotton will again open his Colaton Raleigh studio to welcome those interested in seeing his latest work and enjoy a pre-Christmas drink.
Brockhill Studio will open daily from 10am to 5pm, from December 3, until Tuesday, December 6.
It has been an exciting and eventful year for Alan. In May he travelled to the Himalayas as expedition artist with David Hempleman-Adams, when the explorer and his team climbed to the summit of Everest by the north face.
Alan and David flew out again in October to trek to Base Camp where Alan’s drawings and watercolours of Everest will form the basis of his 2012 London Exhibition with Messum’s Fine Art, who have represented him for the past 21 years.
You may also want to watch:
His Studio Exhibition includes paintings from Venice, Ireland, Provence and Piemonte in Northern Italy, together with a selection of prints.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 6 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 7 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council