East Devon Art Academy unveil May Exhibition
- Credit: Archant
This Saturday (May 24) sees the opening of a new exhibition at East Devon Art Academy in Old Fore Street, Sidmouth.
Many West Country artists will be exhibiting; including Usala, Neil Hampson, George Hutchinson, Catherine Osbond, Linda Wilkes, Barry Mason, Helen Workman, John Farmer, Peter Wood, Michael Stride.
Other artists will also be exhibiting, and a percentage of profits from the sale of some paintings will be going to charity.
Paintings on display will include works in oils ,watercolour and acrylics. Subject matter includes landscapes, seascapes, wildlife and figure works.
The exhibition is open every day from Saturday, May 24 to Sunday, June 1. It will then also be open at weekends until Sunday, June 15.
You may also want to watch:
For details about the exhibition, or about the Academy, please contact 01395 516284 or visit www.eastdevonart.co.uk
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 9 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend