East Devon Art Academy unveil May Exhibition
- Credit: Archant
This Saturday (May 24) sees the opening of a new exhibition at East Devon Art Academy in Old Fore Street, Sidmouth.
Many West Country artists will be exhibiting; including Usala, Neil Hampson, George Hutchinson, Catherine Osbond, Linda Wilkes, Barry Mason, Helen Workman, John Farmer, Peter Wood, Michael Stride.
Other artists will also be exhibiting, and a percentage of profits from the sale of some paintings will be going to charity.
Paintings on display will include works in oils ,watercolour and acrylics. Subject matter includes landscapes, seascapes, wildlife and figure works.
The exhibition is open every day from Saturday, May 24 to Sunday, June 1. It will then also be open at weekends until Sunday, June 15.
You may also want to watch:
For details about the exhibition, or about the Academy, please contact 01395 516284 or visit www.eastdevonart.co.uk
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown