Event bonus for shoppers
Children shopping with their families in Exeter s Princesshay during July and August are being invited to enjoy a host of activities from toy making and arts and to music making and circus skills
Children shopping with their families in Exeter's Princesshay during July and August are being invited to enjoy a host of activities from toy making and arts and to music making and circus skills
The Super Summer Sunday events, starting on July 27 are guaranteed to keep everyone entertained.
There are also 'kids eat free' meal deals at Princesshay's stores and restaurants and special Sunday discounted rates in the Princesshay car park
The programme of free events will take place at the Southernhay end of Bedford Street, outside Neal's Yard Remedies from 11am - 3pm each Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Activities will include:
Sunday, July 27, 11am-3pm
- 1 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 2 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 3 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 4 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 5 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 6 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 7 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 8 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 9 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 10 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
Pirates, princesses and mermaids children's art and craft fun.
Make banners, masks and hats
Children in fancy dress.
Sunday, August 3.
Bugs and butterflies fancy dress and toy making. Make and decorate your own toy. More prizes to be won by children in fancy dress
Sunday, August 10
Circus Berzercus: Learn circus skills and give a mini performance.
Sunday, August 17
Big Beat junk percussion workshops: Make a noise and give a celebratory performance at the end of the day to your friends and family
All events are free, but places are limited and are on a first come, first served basis.