Exeter Philharmonic Choir conceert at cathedral
Bach, Beethoven and Mozart for Exeter Philharmonic Choir’s cathedral concert
THE next concert by Exeter Philharmonic Choir, will take place on Thursday, May 26, 7.30pm in Exeter Cathedral.
The programme begins with Bach’s Magnificat in D followed by the Mass in C by Beethoven.
The Sinfonietta, which accompanies the choir, will also play Mozart’s Symphony no 15 in G major.
Conductor is Andrew Millington, the cathedral’s Director of Music.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets available online at www.exephil.org.uk , from (01392) 667080 or on the door.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home