Exhibition of artist’s new work to open in Beer
EAST Devon artist Andrew Coates will be opening his new exhibition at the end of the month. It will be his eighth solo exhibition at Marine House, in Beer.
EAST Devon artist Andrew Coates will be opening his new exhibition at the end of the month.
It will be his eighth solo exhibition at Marine House, in Beer.
Speaking about the artist's work, gallery owner Mike Lambert said: "His long and individual path to artistic excellence continues unabated. He is nothing if not a perfectionist and his unique style, produced using fine brushes and completed in the finest detail, fits perfectly with his depiction of the Devon countryside, coast and seas.
"This set of work is the product of intense effort over the last nine months, often continuing into the lonely early morning hours."
You may also want to watch:
There will be 35 new paintings on display.
Andrew has also included in his show a variant of his admired cityscapes, entitled "a digital life".
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
A private view will be held on Saturday, June 27, and the pictures will remain on display until Friday, July 10, with the gallery open every day, from 10am to 5.30pm.