First Antiques Fair to be held at Westpoint since start of 2020
- Credit: Archant
As restrictions start to ease, antique shows are starting to return to the south west.
The Westpoint Arena, Devon County Showground, will hold its first Antiques Fair since February 2020 on the 5th and 6th June 2021.
Continuity Fairs the organisers of the event, have had to make some fundamental changes due to Covid 19 restrictions.
A spokesperson for Continuity Fairs said: “We have had to increase the size of the aisles, along with social distancing, sanitisation points, masks to be worn at all times, track and trace and one-way systems throughout the arena to ensure a safe Covid environment.
“With up to 200 stands indoors with everything for the antique and vintage home, there is something for everyone.”
The Westpoint Antique Home & Vintage Fair opens on Saturday morning at 8.30am and closes at 5.00pm.
It reopens on Sunday morning at 10.00am and the fair closes at 5.00pm. For further information please telephone Continuity Fairs 01584 873634.
- 1 Plans for quarry at Ottery St Mary REFUSED
- 2 Council set to approve plans for a new quarry in Ottery St Mary
- 3 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 4 New look for interior of Sidmouth's Norman Lockyer Observatory
- 5 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 6 Shopping locally has never mattered so much as it does now
- 7 Air ambulance attends beach fall incident in Sidmouth
- 8 Sidmouth late night shopping is back after the pandemic
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns