Folk Week Fireworks
THIRTY Sidmouth businesses have agreed to sponsor this year s firework display at the end of FolkWeek.
THIRTY Sidmouth businesses have agreed to sponsor this year's firework display at the end of FolkWeek.
Organiser Colin Pyne said they had helped provide £2,500 for the display from Port Royal after the torchlight procession along the Esplanade on Friday, August 8.
He said: "I would like to thank the sponsors for donating so generously.
"Without their support it wouldn't happen."
You may also want to watch:
Sponsors are: Shauls Bakeries, Potburys, Winchester's Fruit & Veg, Mocha Restaurant and Prospect Café, A S Kingdom Plumbers, Russell George decorator, David Gater electrician, M J Baker Food Services, Anchor Inn, Sidmouth Hotels Ltd, Swan Inn, Marine Inn, Ship Inn, Sue's Pantry, Upper Crust Bakery, Salcombe Regis Caravan Park, Salcombe Regis Golf Driving Range, Fields, Hayman's Butchers, Carina's Nite Club, Summer Shop, Delderfields, Bedford Lawn car park, Paper Moon, David Govier, Sidcom, Les Bacon, Dunscombe Manor Caravan Park, Radway Inn, Volunteer Inn, Black Horse Inn, Thorn Coach Repairs, Tasty Baguette, Cards for all Seasons, Osbornes Restaurant, Harrison, Lavers & Potburys, Carlsberg plc, Otter Brewery, Royal York and Faulkner Hotel, Georgie Pies and Housewares (Consumer Market).
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 6 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 7 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge