Footlights set for Sidmouth show
FOOTLIGHTS and friends are putting on a show at the Manor Pavilion on Friday, May 11, at 7pm.
Footlights is a small dance school based in Sidmouth.
Youngsters will be joined by ballroom dancers from Honiton, a children’s choir, a dancer from Maidstone, Kent and a singer from Sheffield.
The show is called Stepnotes and is an evening of dance and song to raise awareness and money for research for Fibromyalgia.
Tickets are available from Paragon Books and the post office.
You may also want to watch:
I have attached some photos of some of the children rehearsing.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 9 Young gardeners enjoy seeing the early fruits of their labour
- 10 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown