Former Sidmouth College pupil Brielle all set for first exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Former Sidmouth College student Brielle Faeth (aka Gabrielle Peckham) is very pleased to announce her debut exhibition.
The Dunkeswell resident was trained in fine art at Exeter College and costume interpretation at Wimbledon College of the Arts. She invokes her own perspective of the world and its beauty in her paintings and her music.
Her debut exhibition is to be held at the Glorious Art House, in Fore Street, Exeter, from Saturday, April 1, to April 6.
Brielle has a fine cross-section of art on display, with paintings inspired by and depicting insomnia, close examination of the everyday things we miss, the human voice, the physicality of sculpture, and nature’s essence.
An advocate of mental health and the encouragement of others to practice art, the works depicted stem from both her own experiences and the experiences and feelings of others, applied to the canvas with compassion and understanding.
You may also want to watch:
Promising to be an affecting display of talent and colour, all are welcome to attend this inaugural exhibition, with live music on Saturday the 1st April from acoustic act ‘The Lifted Chalice’ and soundtrack artist ‘Blacktron One’, as well as the chance to hear the artist herself perform some of her own music.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 9 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend