Former Sidmouth College pupil Brielle all set for first exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Former Sidmouth College student Brielle Faeth (aka Gabrielle Peckham) is very pleased to announce her debut exhibition.
The Dunkeswell resident was trained in fine art at Exeter College and costume interpretation at Wimbledon College of the Arts. She invokes her own perspective of the world and its beauty in her paintings and her music.
Her debut exhibition is to be held at the Glorious Art House, in Fore Street, Exeter, from Saturday, April 1, to April 6.
Brielle has a fine cross-section of art on display, with paintings inspired by and depicting insomnia, close examination of the everyday things we miss, the human voice, the physicality of sculpture, and nature’s essence.
An advocate of mental health and the encouragement of others to practice art, the works depicted stem from both her own experiences and the experiences and feelings of others, applied to the canvas with compassion and understanding.
You may also want to watch:
Promising to be an affecting display of talent and colour, all are welcome to attend this inaugural exhibition, with live music on Saturday the 1st April from acoustic act ‘The Lifted Chalice’ and soundtrack artist ‘Blacktron One’, as well as the chance to hear the artist herself perform some of her own music.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 4 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 5 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown