Funkifeet’s Sidmouth show a sell-out
Sidmouth dance group keeps on growing
FUNKIFEET’S annual dance show is a sell-out, says the group’s founder Emma Wilson.
The popular dance group’s show will take place at Sidmouth’s Manor Pavilion Theatre on Sunday, May 15, at 2.30pm.
Aged between five and adult, the group has 80 dancers, who learn jazz, street jazz and commercial dance at eight weekly classes, one just for boys.
Their show is called Funkifeet Celebrate British Music, and they will perform to different artists’ work over the years.
You may also want to watch:
Emma, from Ladymead, Woolbrook, was a professional dancer, said: “The group has got bigger over the last two years. When I started the group a few years ago I was doing two classes for friends and I used to teach aerobics and was a fitness instructor.”
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank