Funkifeet’s Sidmouth show a sell-out
Sidmouth dance group keeps on growing
FUNKIFEET’S annual dance show is a sell-out, says the group’s founder Emma Wilson.
The popular dance group’s show will take place at Sidmouth’s Manor Pavilion Theatre on Sunday, May 15, at 2.30pm.
Aged between five and adult, the group has 80 dancers, who learn jazz, street jazz and commercial dance at eight weekly classes, one just for boys.
Their show is called Funkifeet Celebrate British Music, and they will perform to different artists’ work over the years.
You may also want to watch:
Emma, from Ladymead, Woolbrook, was a professional dancer, said: “The group has got bigger over the last two years. When I started the group a few years ago I was doing two classes for friends and I used to teach aerobics and was a fitness instructor.”
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 Art shop thanks customers who have shown support
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients