Happy Days! Tickets for Sidmouth Youth Theatre’s production on sale now
- Credit: Archant
Show promises fun, foot-tapping, family-friendly night
Sidmouth Youth Theatre will be swinging back to the 1950s age of rock ‘n’ roll in a fun-filled production of Happy Days, A New Musical.
The show reintroduces some of America’s best-loved characters, including the unforgettable ‘King of Cool’ - Arthur ‘The Fonz’ Fonzarelli - to a whole new generation.
Tickets go on sale this week for the family-friendly musical, based on the hit Paramount Pictures TV series Happy Days, with music from Oscar-winner Paul Williams.
Head of drama at Sidmouth College Angela Davies said: “We are working to deliver a fun-filled, energetic and electrifying production.
You may also want to watch:
“Come and enjoy a night of foot-tapping music, amazing dancing and witty humour.”
Shows will be performed at The Manor Pavilion Theatre from Wednesday, February 1, to Saturday, February 4, at 7.30pm, with a matinee on the Saturday at 2.30pm.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 7 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend
Tickets cost £12 for adults and £6 for under-16s. They are available at Sidmouth College Hall weekdays, between 1.45pm and 2.15pm, and at Tasty Baguette in Dove Lane, avoiding the busy lunchtime period, between noon and 2pm.