Holiday programme offer
PARENTS have a lot of choices to keep their children active in Sidmouth during the summer holidays. Sports centres at Sidmouth, Axe Valley and Colyton have a range of holiday programmes to involve children in sport
PARENTS have a lot of choices to keep their children active in Sidmouth during the summer holidays.
Sports centres at Sidmouth, Axe Valley and Colyton have a range of holiday programmes to involve children in sport, while Sidmouth Swimming Pool and Coburg Fields are also gearing up for a summer of fun.
Run by Leisure East Devon throughout the holidays, each sports centre has the day-long Kidzmix playscheme for children aged between five and 12.
Activities, registered with Ofsted and supervised by qualified staff, include football, trampolining, go-karting, gymnastics, cricket and other games.
You may also want to watch:
Special programmes include activities for parents at Sidmouth, a soccer school at Colyton in August and circus skills and art and design at Axe Valley.
Sidmouth Swimming Pool brings back its popular splash fun each day through the summer, while also offering lessons for beginners and stroke improvement sessions.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 Art shop thanks customers who have shown support
- 8 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
An 18-hole putting green and two tennis hard-courts are available at Seaton.
More information on times, dates and prices are in the centres at www.ledleisure.co.uk.
LED is the charitable trust which operates leisure centres, parks and the Exmouth Pavilion, employing over 300 staff at 13 facilities.