Isca Ensemble returns to Sidmouth for charity concert
The popular Isca Ensemble will be returning to Sidmouth Parish Church to present another programme of ‘sparkling’ classical music.
Under its regular conductor Roger Hendy, who has completed more than 40 years of work with orchestras and choir in the region, the chamber orchestra of 50 players has received much critical acclaim since its inception nearly a decade ago, and continues to support a number of local and international charities.
For the forthcoming concert, on Saturday, November 17, the Isca Ensemble is supporting Christian Aid, and will perform works by Respighi, Bizet and Mendessohn.
It starts at 7.30pm, and tickets can be purchased from Paragon Books in the High Street, or on the door. Refreshments will be available during the interval.
The orchestra’s next concert in Sidmouth will be on Saturday, March 2 nest year, featuring a performance of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony to mark the 10th anniversary of the ensemble.
You may also want to watch:
For more details of this concert contact Mr Hendy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford