Jazzy Christmas and New Year at The Bowd Inn
The Bowd Inn will be celebrating Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve with their popular jazz evening.
Owners Paul and Belinda Coe have been putting on the events for more than a year, and have found their customers enjoy the combination of food, music and a relaxing atmosphere.
On Monday local band Take 4, featuring singer Lynn Thornton, will provide music while guests enjoy their food before getting the party going later in the evening.
Lynn said: “We play jazz to enjoy. We love to create the right atmosphere for people to have a good time, particularly on occasions like these.
“We’re really looking forward to making the festivities special.”
You may also want to watch:
The Coes said the regular jazz evenings will continue at the pub by Bowd Cross in 2013 on the last Friday of every month.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 6 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 7 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 10 Talking Newspapers set to restart service