Juggler Nick returns to perform at Sidmouth
Nick Pike to perform in Laugh out Loud at Sidmouth’s theatre in March
HE was a quarterfinalist in America’s Got Talent. Now Nick Pike returns to Sidmouth, which started his career, for a new show.
In 2010 the Sidmouth Herald documented the amazing journey of stunt man and acrobat Nick, and his rise from Sidmouth street entertainer to American star, writes Lily Thomas.
He brings his amazing skills back to the town where he first discovered his passion for performing, in the hilarious show Laugh Out Loud!, at the Manor Pavilion Theatre on Saturday, March 31 for one night only.
The former Sidmouth College student demonstrated his skills as a juggler from the age of 11, performing to Sidmouth FolkWeek crowds and has continued to entertain students in America with performances in universities and colleges.
You may also want to watch:
Performing with him is Steve Hewlett, ventriloquist and Sidmouth actor/singer, Wally Cotgrave.
Nick said: “It has been about four years since I last performed in Sidmouth and I really wanted to put on a great comedy show that would be fun for the whole family.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
“I met Steve, Britian’s funniest ventriloquist, while performing on cruise ships about three years ago. We always said it would be great to put a show together and finally we were both in the country at the same time.
“Laugh Out Loud! is a great title for the show, we just hope we can live up to the name. Wally is quite the all round showman and very funny.”
Nick said he loved returning to Sidmouth, adding: “I love my life over in the US, but Sidmouth will always be a special place to me, so it’s an honour to be able to come back and perform at the Manor Pavilion.”
Tickets for the show are �10 for adults, children �6. Box office: 01395 514413.