Jumble collectors out in force in Ottery St Mary
- Credit: Archant
The Ottery St Mary Scout Group is set to have members collecting jumble at the beginning of next week.
Teams of collectors will be out on Monday, January 26, and Tuesday, January 27, in Ottery St Mary and West Hill to gather items for the group’s annual mammoth jumble sale.
The event itself is set to take place on Saturday, January 31, and Saturday, February 7.
Items for sale on the first Saturday will include books; with that part of the sale opening at 11am, at the playschool, in Jesu street; furniture, electrical items and other household goods, which will be for sale in The Institute and the Old Boys’ School, both in Yonder Street, which will open at 1.30pm.
There will also be an auction of all the better quality donations, which will start at 2.30pm, in The Institute.
You may also want to watch:
The second Saturday will see clothes and soft furnishings for sale, across all three venues.
For further details, contact 01884 277693.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 8 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat