Love is in the Air at Sidmouth theatre
Macmillan Cancer Support concert at Sidmouth in May explores all aspects of love
ALL aspects of love are encompassed in a one-off musical concert to be held at Sidmouth’s Manor Pavilion Theatre in May.
Love is in the Air – An Entertainment for Spring is the title of this special concert to celebrate Macmillan’s Centenary Year.
Joyce Burnham, chairman of Sidmouth Macmillan Cancert Support group said: “It will feature the very talented Brian Rees (pictured) and friends from the Sidmouth Arts Club Operatic Society.”
A performance of song, verse and prose celebrating aspects of love, the laughter, anguish, tears and ecstasy for this most human of emotions will be explored.
You may also want to watch:
Brian will appear in Half A Sixpence at the Manor Pavilion soon and anyone who has been to previous concerts such as the Old Bull & Bush Old Time Music Hall, When The Light’s Go On Again and South Pacific, will know they are in for a real treat.
If you would like to support Macmillan’s show, which takes place on Saturday, May 21, at 7 30pm, tickets (�10) are available now from the theatre’s box office (01395) 5514413.
- 1 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 2 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 3 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council