Lyme Bay Auctions set to host valuation day on Monday
- Credit: Archant
Saleroom to host valuation day on Monday, January 21
A saleroom in Seaton is set to hold a valuation day on Monday, January 21.
Building on the success of its 2018 auctions, the company is offering all of its customers a reduced commission for items taken to its Seaton Saleroom Valuation Day.
Any items that are assessed on the day and entered into the saleroom’s auction of January 28, will receive a 25 per cent reduction to the standard fee.
Free appraisals will be provided for jewellery and watches, silver, antiques, collectables, ceramics, artwork, or anything that is ‘old and interesting’.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be provided on the day.
The valuation day will be held at Lyme Bay Auctions, Harepath Road, in Seaton, from 10am until 3pm.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
For more information, call 01297 22453 or email email@example.com