Lyme Bay Auctions set to host valuation day on Monday
- Credit: Archant
Saleroom to host valuation day on Monday, January 21
A saleroom in Seaton is set to hold a valuation day on Monday, January 21.
Building on the success of its 2018 auctions, the company is offering all of its customers a reduced commission for items taken to its Seaton Saleroom Valuation Day.
Any items that are assessed on the day and entered into the saleroom’s auction of January 28, will receive a 25 per cent reduction to the standard fee.
Free appraisals will be provided for jewellery and watches, silver, antiques, collectables, ceramics, artwork, or anything that is ‘old and interesting’.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be provided on the day.
The valuation day will be held at Lyme Bay Auctions, Harepath Road, in Seaton, from 10am until 3pm.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 3 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 9 Mixed weekend for Sidmouth and Ottery Hockey
- 10 Rain ruins the cricketing weekend
For more information, call 01297 22453 or email email@example.com