Mixed art at latest Sidmouth academy show
Eleven artists to exhibit at latest East Devon Art Academy show in Sidmouth
THE latest exhibition at East Devon Art Academy, Sidmouth, is set to open on (Saturday).
The exhibition will feature 11 local artists, and after the success of its previous exhibition during FolkWeek, expectations will be high, writes Greg Carter.
Neil Hampson, organiser and artist, whose work will be on display said: “Visitor feedback from the exhibitions so far this year has been very encouraging, and many people have been impressed with the high standard of the work on display.”
Other local artists whose work with be on show include Cathy Osbond, Matt Culmer and Rebecca Greenwood.
You may also want to watch:
The diverse artwork on show covers many styles, such as abstract expression, portrait and figurative work.
Original paintings and prints will be on sale, as well as a range of greeting cards featuring the artists’ work.
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 9 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 10 Local storyteller looks to folklore for reminders that every action has consequences
The exhibition at the Old Fore Street academy will run from 10.30am to 5pm until Friday, August 19.