Music Hall night in Sidmouth for the air ambulance
- Credit: Archant
The people of Sidmouth are invited to all go to the music hall with a night of nostalgia and reminiscing.
Organised by Jan Sutcliffe and entertainment provided by The Bull and Bush Company of artiste, funds raised from the evening at The Manor Pavilion Theatre are in support of Devon Air Ambulance Trust.
The company was originally formed by Jan 11 years ago to raise money for terminally ill children; it has since grown and grown, performing in theatres throughout the South West, raising thousands of pounds for charity.
Her love of Victorian Music Hall comes from the early days of her professional career at The Players’ Theatre in London, and Jan said she is happiest when she reaching out to an audience.
She said she is excited and enthusiastic about the the show at The Manor Pavilion on Saturday, March 2, which she hopes ‘will banish the winter blues’.
You may also want to watch:
“I really hope that many people will come to the show to give their support to this wonderful charity,” Jan added.
“The work of the Devon Air Ambulance is worthy of all the support that we can give.”
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 10 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
Tickets cost £10 each are available from the theatre box office on 01395 514413.