Open air art show at Sidmouth
Connaught Gardens hosts annual open air art exhibition by Sidmouth Society of Artists
AN open air exhibition of paintings will be held in Sidmouth later this month, thanks to the Sidmouth Society of Artists.
The annual event will be held at Connaught Gardens on Saturday, August 27 from 10am to 4pm,
It will feature unique paintings, prints and cards from 30 to 40 artists.
A raffle will also take place, with the prize of an original painting which has been kindly donated by last year’s Marion Ovens Award winner, Cathie Rothwell.
You may also want to watch:
All commissions from the sale of the paintings, plus proceeds from the raffle, will be donated to Sidmouth Voluntary Services.
A coffee morning will be held in October, where a cheque will be presented to the charity.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 10 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford