Operatic ‘chameleon’ Jonathan Veira to sing at Sidmouth
Opera singer Jonathan Veira to star in One Man Show at Sidmouth’s All Saints’ Church
AN exciting concert featuring opera singer Jonathan Veira in his One Man Show, will take place in the newly refurbished and re-opened All Saints’ Church on Saturday, July 24 at 7.30pm.
Baritone Jonathan is a musical chameleon, with the unique ability to perform a range of musical styles, singing ballads, jazz, rock ‘n’ roll and blues as well as some popular operatic arias.
He accompanies himself on both piano and guitar and will captivate audiences of any age and have them rolling in the aisles.
During the evening he will give his audience a glimpse of his passion for life and how his faith affects him in everything.
You may also want to watch:
As an opera singer he has sung around the world in many major opera houses so it is not surprising tickets are selling well for the Sidmouth concert.
They cost �8, available from the Mustard Seed, All Saints Road, or All Saints Church office Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 10am -12.30pm, or call (01395) 577773.
- 1 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 4 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 7 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 8 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 9 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 10 Sidmouth Girls Rugby