Pantomime lined up for Ottery St Mary
- Credit: Archant
Ottery Community Theatre will be performing its pantomime for Wednesday, January 24 to Saturday, January 27.
Tickets are selling well for Ottery Community Theatre’s latest pantomime - Jack and the Half-Baked Beanstalk.
In the depths of Pantoland something is lurking… evil Pacman and his army of Ginger Nuts are plotting to destroy pantos once and for all!
As panto characters begin to disappear, Jack (of beanstalk fame) and his grandma, Grandma, are getting worried. But how can Jack stop an army of ginger biscuits that refuse to be eaten? Can our hero save his friends in time for the interval?
The production is due to be performed in The Institute, Ottery St Mary, from Wednesday, January 24, to Saturday, January 27 of January, at 7.30pm, with the matinee already sold out.
You may also want to watch:
The group is also intending that all the raffles held throughout the show will be in memory of Clive Essame, a member of OCT, who died in October, last year.
Donations will be made to Cancer Lifeline Southwest and Force charities.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 5 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support