Popular actor Al gets lead role in Sidmouth SADS play
Sidmouth Amateur Dramatic Society to stage The Heiress
ONE of the popular guest actors in this year’s Charles Vance Summer Play Festival, will perform in Sidmouth next month.
Al Wadlan, pictured, has a part in Sidmouth Amateur Dramatic Society’s production of The Heiress at the Manor Pavilion Theatre from Tuesday, June 14 to Saturday, June 18.
Al is a professional actor, popular with audiences who regularly attend the Charles Vance season at Sidmouth’s theatre.
SADS director, Shirley Nelson, invited Al to take on one of the lead roles in this powerful play.
You may also want to watch:
The other actors in this production are all members of SADS and well-known to Sidmouth audiences for their professionalism and commitment to local theatre.
Hardworking and creative backstage teams help support this production, making this play of love, betrayal and revenge an absolute must for theatregoers.
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 5 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 6 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 7 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 8 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 9 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 10 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
Performances start at 7.30pm, with a Saturday matinee at 2.30pm on the last day.
Tickets are available from the Manor Pavilion Box Office, Monday to Saturday, 10am-2pm. Call (01395) 514413.