Seven pantos in one at Exeter’s Northcott
Panto treat in store from Dan and Jeff at Northcott Theatre, Exeter
WHY spend the next seven years watching seven pantos when you could see them all in 70 minutes!
That’s just what is on offer by Dan and Jeff at Exeter’s Northcott Theatre tomorrow (Saturday) at 2.30pm.
In a madcap ride through the biggest stories and best-loved panto characters, the dastardly double act dash from rubbing Aladdin’s lamp to roaming the golden streets of Dick Whittington’s London.
Seeking Cinderella’s lost slipper they try to wake Sleeping Beauty before the giant climbs down Jack’s beanstalk to squash Snow White’s seven dwarves.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �9 – family ticket for three �24 - available at www.exeternorthcott.co.uk/potted_panto.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 5 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 6 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 7 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 8 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 9 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 10 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!