Sid the Kid rides into Sidbury
Western theme for Sidbury into Drama’s pantomime
YEE-HA, Sidbury’s latest panto takes on a Western flavour this year.
Sid the Kid has been devised and written by Marion Clarkson and Maggie Knights, two members of Sidbury into Drama, who will stage the panto from Wednesday, February 29 to Saturday, March 3 at Sidbury Village Hall.
SID stages a pantomime every two years, and always produces a home-grown show, with Sid in the title. In 2010 it was Ali Baba and the Faulty Sids that got audiences laughing.
This year, the title role goes to Tess Paewi, with Chelsea Cross as Princess Fairday.
You may also want to watch:
Paul White will be making a return to panto as Dame Belle, with David Maltby as Sherriff Lorne Order.
The comic duo, Up Along and Back Along, are Myles Reed and John Loveridge and Pam Ward is Polly. Big Chief Howsyourfather is played by John Rush.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
Tickets are �7 and �3.50 for children under 16 and are available from Drew’s the Butchers, Sidbury. Tel: 01395 597373.