Sidmouth artist launches third Kennaway show
Landscapes are making their mark in a big way at the third exhibition of artist Amy Cummins’s work at Sidmouth’s Kennaway House.
LANDSCAPES are making their mark in a big way at the third exhibition of artist Amy Cummins’s work at Sidmouth’s Kennaway House.
Sidmouth-born Amy has 14 landscapes, mostly painted in oils within the past few months, together with 11 portraits, prints and cards, at her solo show, which is launched with a private view on Friday, February 25, from 5-7pm.
There is a chance to see Amy’s work sooner as the former Sidmouth College student, who works from her home in Exeter, opens the exhibition tomorrow, Thursday.
It will run daily, from 10am to 4pm until Wednesday, March 2.
You may also want to watch:
“I have gone down the landscape road because I realised I really enjoyed doing them,” said Amy, 32.
“I think I have come a long way in the past few years. I’ve had lots of good feedback and I am keeping my fingers crossed.”
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
Her original paintings range in price from �225 to �545.