Sidmouth artist launches third Kennaway show
Landscapes are making their mark in a big way at the third exhibition of artist Amy Cummins’s work at Sidmouth’s Kennaway House.
LANDSCAPES are making their mark in a big way at the third exhibition of artist Amy Cummins’s work at Sidmouth’s Kennaway House.
Sidmouth-born Amy has 14 landscapes, mostly painted in oils within the past few months, together with 11 portraits, prints and cards, at her solo show, which is launched with a private view on Friday, February 25, from 5-7pm.
There is a chance to see Amy’s work sooner as the former Sidmouth College student, who works from her home in Exeter, opens the exhibition tomorrow, Thursday.
It will run daily, from 10am to 4pm until Wednesday, March 2.
You may also want to watch:
“I have gone down the landscape road because I realised I really enjoyed doing them,” said Amy, 32.
“I think I have come a long way in the past few years. I’ve had lots of good feedback and I am keeping my fingers crossed.”
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
Her original paintings range in price from �225 to �545.