Sidmouth church hosts concert for Buturi school project
Simeon Wood to entertain in Sidmouth for school project
TALENTED multi-instrumentalist Simeon Wood will provide an evening of music and comedy in Sidmouth next weekend.
The concert, at Sidmouth Methodist Church, High Street, from 7.30pm on Saturday, October 15, is in aid of the Buturi Makongoro school building project in Tanzania, started by Judith Smith, who runs Sanaa House, Sidmouth.
Tickets, �7, are available from Paragon Books, High Street, Sidmouth, or call (01395) 513384. There will also be tickets available on the door.
Simon, described as having “dazzling versatility and inspiration”, has performed in both secular and Christian arenas for more than 20 years.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth’s concert will be an entertaining blend of music from light classics, musicals, ballads and stories.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support