Sidmouth DJ fronts Bay FM’s Christmas breakfast show
‘Huggy’ Hughes hosts maverick breakfast radio show
THERE will be a week of early wake-up calls later this month for wacky Bay FM DJ, Stuart ‘Huggy’ Hughes when the station returns to the airways for its first Christmas broadcast.
Operating from new premises in Exmouth, donated by Buildbase, on 107.9FM, the station will open for 24 hours a day from Saturday, December 18, until Christmas Eve.
Stuart will host the new 6am maverick breakfast show.
From 6pm each night, there will be specialist music programmes, one including interviews with key figures and performers on the Wednesday evening gig guide show.
You may also want to watch:
For insomniacs, taxi drivers and other night workers, there will be programmes hosted by live presenters.
Station manager Andy Green said: “Following five successful broadcasts, which generated popular support, the station returns with its Christmas schedule, providing listeners with entertainment, information and hours of fun.”
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 3 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 4 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 5 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 6 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 7 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 8 Art shop thanks customers who have shown support
- 9 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
The station will also be streamed in real time on the internet at: www.bayfm.co.uk.