Sidmouth DJ fronts Bay FM’s Christmas breakfast show
‘Huggy’ Hughes hosts maverick breakfast radio show
THERE will be a week of early wake-up calls later this month for wacky Bay FM DJ, Stuart ‘Huggy’ Hughes when the station returns to the airways for its first Christmas broadcast.
Operating from new premises in Exmouth, donated by Buildbase, on 107.9FM, the station will open for 24 hours a day from Saturday, December 18, until Christmas Eve.
Stuart will host the new 6am maverick breakfast show.
From 6pm each night, there will be specialist music programmes, one including interviews with key figures and performers on the Wednesday evening gig guide show.
You may also want to watch:
For insomniacs, taxi drivers and other night workers, there will be programmes hosted by live presenters.
Station manager Andy Green said: “Following five successful broadcasts, which generated popular support, the station returns with its Christmas schedule, providing listeners with entertainment, information and hours of fun.”
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 5 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 6 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 7 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 8 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 9 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
The station will also be streamed in real time on the internet at: www.bayfm.co.uk.