Sidmouth mum pens holistic health books
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth mum-of-three is offering healthy living techniques to young and old in a series of books she is publishing herself.
As well as raising her children, Angela Bea has worked as a midwife, a reflexologist, a nanny and a nurse, and says she takes a common-sense approach to health.
Through a career observing new mothers she gained insights into parenting, and decided to put the lessons she learned into writing.
Angela, of Manstone, said: “It was hard to see parents going into the then rigid hospital environment, having to fight battles to get a natural birth.”
Her current book, ‘Natural pregnancy and childcare: Holistic insights from a midwife and mother’ was published in February, and she is already penning her follow-up, ‘Keeping our children healthy’.
You may also want to watch:
The 59-year-old self-publishes and markets her books on Amazon and in Paragon Books in High Street.
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 7 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 10 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients