Sidmouth mum pens holistic health books
- Credit: Archant
A Sidmouth mum-of-three is offering healthy living techniques to young and old in a series of books she is publishing herself.
As well as raising her children, Angela Bea has worked as a midwife, a reflexologist, a nanny and a nurse, and says she takes a common-sense approach to health.
Through a career observing new mothers she gained insights into parenting, and decided to put the lessons she learned into writing.
Angela, of Manstone, said: “It was hard to see parents going into the then rigid hospital environment, having to fight battles to get a natural birth.”
Her current book, ‘Natural pregnancy and childcare: Holistic insights from a midwife and mother’ was published in February, and she is already penning her follow-up, ‘Keeping our children healthy’.
You may also want to watch:
The 59-year-old self-publishes and markets her books on Amazon and in Paragon Books in High Street.
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 5 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 8 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 9 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI