Sidmouth Remembrance Day parade
THOSE wishing to join Sidmouth s Remembrance Parade on Sunday, should be at Sidmouth Conservative Club by 10.20am.
THOSE wishing to join Sidmouth's Remembrance Parade on Sunday, should be at Sidmouth Conservative Club by 10.20am.
Veterans, service and uniformed organisations will set off with others at 10.40am, led by Sidmouth Town Band.
They will be joined by members of Sidmouth Town Council at the War Memorial, where poppy wreaths will be laid at 11am.
The Rector, the Reverend Prebendary David James, will conduct a Remembrance service at United Reformed Church, Chapel Street, after which refreshments will be available at the War Memorial Club.
You may also want to watch:
This morning (Friday) the Garden of Remembrance service takes place at the parish church at 10am.
- 1 The annual Marriott Trophy at Sidmouth Town Football Club
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 4 The questions of British Lions selection
- 5 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 6 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 7 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 8 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 The keys to good teamwork? Trust, communiication, commitment and accountability