Sidmouth shows for Living with Cancer group
Two nights of entertainment at Sidmouth theatre to aid Sidmouth Living With Cancer
FOLLOWING the success of her variety show last year, Sidmouth Living With Cancer member Shirley Ratcliffe has organised another.
Her Grand Variety Show, featuring local talent, will take place from 7.30pm on Friday, October 28, at Sidmouth’s Manor Pavilion Theatre, to raise funds for the ever-growing cancer support group.
There will be dancing from members of Sidmouth Ballet School, folk singing from The Claques, local GP Peter Fung will play guitar and sing and Laura Glad will play the cello.
There will even be a performance by Paws 2 Dance, offering canine musical freestyle moves.
You may also want to watch:
Favourites Wally Cotgrave and Mo Cuthbert are also in the line-up, together with opera star Val Howels, comedian Baz Breadmore and there will be songs from students at Sidmouth College.
Shirley’s concert will this year be preceded by A Night of Choirs, also in aid of SLWC, which has been organised by one of the group’s founders, Bill Lankester, MBE.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 5 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 8 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 9 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 10 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
On at the theatre on Thursday, October 27 from 7.30pm, this gala evening will include performances by the Rivertones Barber Shop Choir, Sidmouth Songsters and Sidmouth Cameo Singers.
Tickets for this show are also �10 and can be booked through the theatre’s box office: (01395) 514413.