Sidmouth Summer Play Festival at Manor Pavilion edges nearer
- Credit: Archant
Paul Taylor-Mills ‘will soon be producing in West End,’ says theatre manager
Theatre fans are looking forward to the start of a run of a dozen plays in as many weeks as part of the Summer Play Festival at Sidmouth’s Manor Pavilion Theatre.
The season, by Paul Taylor-Mills Ltd, will start with Noel Coward’s Hay Fever on Thursday, June 25.
Fans last month queued up for more than two hours to secure seats to some of the hottest summer tickets in the country.
The season runs through to Friday, September 25, and shows featured include Hayfever, Joking Apart, Rope, September Tide, Mating Game, Boeing Boeing and The Important of Being Earnest.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets start from £14 for adults and £8 for under 16s.
Manor Pavilion Theatre manager Graham Whitclock said: “Paul Taylor- Mills is a brilliant, talented producer who is in great demand and because of his success is creating quite a stir in the theatre business.
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 8 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
“I have no doubt he will soon be producing in the West End of London and become a household name!”