Sidmouth Youth Theatre takes to the Manor Pavilion stage with Happy Days
- Credit: Archant
Cast of 70 talented youngsters involved
Sidmouth Youth Theatre’s production of Happy Days, A New Musical takes to the Manor Pavilion stage tonight (Wednesday, February 1).
The show reintroduces one of America’s best-loved families - the Cunninghams - to a whole new generation of kids and parents.
Dust off your leathers and put on your bobby socks as a talented cast returns to the days of 1959 in Milwaukee, complete with varsity sweaters, hula hoops and jukebox sock-hoppin’ fun.
The famed drive-in malt shop and number one hangout, Arnold’s, is in danger of demolition. So the gang teams up to save it with a dance contest and a TV-worthy wrestling match. Even Pinky Tuscadero, Fonzie’s childhood sweetheart, returns to help.
You may also want to watch:
Audiences are in for a treat as a cast of 70, aged 12 – 18, and a live band will bring the stage alive.
Happy Days, A New Musical will be performed at the Manor Pavilion Theatre from tonight (Wednesday, February 1) to Saturday (February 4) at 7.30pm. There will be a matinee on Saturday at 2.30pm. Tickets (£12 for adults and £6 for under 16s) are available from the theatre.
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Plans for restart of operations for Sidmouth Voluntary Services
- 4 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 5 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 6 Sidmouth Girls Rugby
- 7 College launches two new fundraising appeals
- 8 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 9 Young gardeners enjoy seeing the early fruits of their labour
- 10 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown