Sidmouth Youth Theatre takes to the Manor Pavilion stage with Happy Days
- Credit: Archant
Cast of 70 talented youngsters involved
Sidmouth Youth Theatre’s production of Happy Days, A New Musical takes to the Manor Pavilion stage tonight (Wednesday, February 1).
The show reintroduces one of America’s best-loved families - the Cunninghams - to a whole new generation of kids and parents.
Dust off your leathers and put on your bobby socks as a talented cast returns to the days of 1959 in Milwaukee, complete with varsity sweaters, hula hoops and jukebox sock-hoppin’ fun.
The famed drive-in malt shop and number one hangout, Arnold’s, is in danger of demolition. So the gang teams up to save it with a dance contest and a TV-worthy wrestling match. Even Pinky Tuscadero, Fonzie’s childhood sweetheart, returns to help.
You may also want to watch:
Audiences are in for a treat as a cast of 70, aged 12 – 18, and a live band will bring the stage alive.
Happy Days, A New Musical will be performed at the Manor Pavilion Theatre from tonight (Wednesday, February 1) to Saturday (February 4) at 7.30pm. There will be a matinee on Saturday at 2.30pm. Tickets (£12 for adults and £6 for under 16s) are available from the theatre.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 3 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 4 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 5 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 6 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 7 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 10 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes